When it comes to bankruptcy, it is important to know your options before taking action.
Our firm is dedicated to helping people make the right decision regarding bankruptcy and providing honest and effective representation for individuals and small companies in all phases of bankruptcy proceedings.
Contact our office today to discuss the options available to you under the United States Bankruptcy Code.
- Individuals in consumer bankruptcy cases under Chapters 7 and 13 of the United States Bankruptcy Code and in prosecution and defense of adversary proceedings,
- Individuals in the evaluation, analysis, and resolution of their financial issues with non-bankruptcy alternatives,
- Small companies under Chapters 7 and 11 of the United States Bankruptcy Code,
- Individual and corporate creditors in all phases of the bankruptcy process, including preparation and filing of claims, objections to confirmation and discharge, and bankruptcy litigation and adversary proceedings, and
- Trustees and out of state counsel in a variety of matters.
- Free initial consultations.
We are a debt relief agency under Title 11 of the United States Bankruptcy Code.